Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, Book 5) by Jeaniene Frost is awesome!  It continues the adventures of Cat and Bones, who are facing more trouble than they know what to do with.  I honestly loved this book & had been anxiously awaiting the release to see what Cat and Bones got into next.  But, I have had the worst time trying to write a review of it.  I've been trying off and on for several days, but every time I write something it feels too spoiler-ish and I start over.  I figure that if you are reading the series, you certainly won't be disappointed and if you're not familiar with the series, start it.  Go buy or download or borrow Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, Book 1) and get started.  Cat is an incredibly interesting character who continually evolves over the course of the series & Bones is, well, Bones is freaking hot :)  If you like a little spice with your vampires, et al, read Jeaniene Frost.


Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment