Friday, January 6, 2012

Follow Friday!!

It's Follow Friday!!

Today's Follow Friday question is:

Question of the Week: Go count the number of unread books sitting on your shelf. How many?


I have around 20 print books on my TBR shelf and a five more ebooks; however, I have at least 100 more on my TBR list on GoodReads--books I don't yet own but intend to read.  I've gotten away from printed books and wonder how long some of them will linger as TBR while I devour ebooks at an alarming rate :) 

These are just my fiction books, I have a large collection of 'reference' books on my shelves, not all of which I have read :)


  1. I have 355 books in my TBR pile and many more on my'll be a very busy year.
    I am also a new follower :)

  2. The ebooks are so easy to buy and read, aren't they? New follower!

    My FF Post

  3. Oh wow! If I counted the books I wanted to read and didn't own yet due to waiting for them to be out, my list would be hella long! As it is I have over 50 and that feels like too much!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

  4. Goodreads is so cool :)Good luck on the TBR list!

    Happy Follow Friday!!

  5. You have an amazingly small pile of books. You obviously have great self control.

  6. Hopping through. Great job at keeping you book shelf number low. I need to get my number lower.
    My Hop

  7. Im staying away from this question. Yes, I am ashamed. Haha.

    Xpresso Reads