Book reviews. Paranormal fantasy, fiction, YA, romance, adventure, fantasy, supernatural--all sorts of genres. New releases, pre-releases and previously released material (whatever I find on my to-be-read shelf :)
Friday, May 20, 2011
It's Follow Friday!!
Welcome to any first time visitors and welcome back to any repeat visitors :)
Today's Follow Friday question is:
Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...
I'm not sure I'm interesting enough to come up with five quirky/interesting things about me, but here goes.....
1. I love to read--been doing it since I was 3. I have a difficult time getting through the day if I don't get at least a few minutes with a book.
2. I met my husband at my first wedding---he was dating a friend of mine & I was marrying the wrong man. We met again 4 years later--he was single, I was divorced. He moved in with me a few weeks later. Still together, almost 12 years and 2 kids later...
3. I'm fascinated by magic--not the David Copperfield kind--and I truly believe that there are people in this world that can manipulate forces in a way that others can't.
4. While I love romance, I'm not one much for chick flicks. Give me a good action movie any day. Can't wait for the new X-Men and Transformers movies this summer :)
5. I collect old editions of classics. I don't have anything valuable, but I have copies of Pride and Prejudice and Crime and Punishment from the early 20th century. I pick them up at used book sales :)
So, that's me. Not the most interesting/quirky list in the world, but there it is. Hope you all have an amazing weekend!