Friday, May 27, 2011

Follow Friday!!


It's Follow Friday!!


Today's Follow Friday question is:

Q. How many books do you read in a week? And in what format do you read them, or listen to them?


I generally average three books a week, sometimes more.  Lately, I've been reading more ebooks than printed books.  I tend to read on my iPhone more than anything else, since I already have it on me all the time & I can easily read a few pages when opportunity presents  itself.  I don't always carry paper books with me & I don't like audio books.  Plus, I tend to download at least one Barnes & Noble Free Friday offering a month & I've found an excellent ebook sharing group on Goodreads--reading on my iPhone just makes more sense.  I actually received an e-reader from a well-meaning relative for Christmas, but it wasn't a Nook and it's a bit of a klunker to use, especially since I'm a Mac.  I'm still trying to install an update that was released over a month ago!

What reading platform do you all prefer? 

 

Thanks for coming by!!  Have a wonderful weekend & don't forget to hit the 'follow' button :)


Silly thing I need to include to verify my blog:

Rub your magic 8 gently


7 comments:

  1. I love my e-reader (I have a Kobo but would love a Sony for its ability to read PDFs) and usually read about 2 books a week.

    MyFollowFridayPost

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me a good paperback anytime. I carry a big purse and I can always get a couple books in there. I do read e sometimes too.

    New follower.

    Here's my blog:

    http://bookbelle0819.blogspot.com/2011/05/follow-friday-and-hop_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer a paperback too! So easy to fit those into my purse so that no matter where I end up I'll have something to do! Of course right now I'm reading a hardback so it will be difficult to get that into my bag!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi & Happy Friday!

    Thank-you for stopping by my blog :) Have a great weekend..

    http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower, I def like paperback more as well! Check mine out at http://everydayadventure11.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have an e-reader and I have no plans to get one...yet...I like hard covers the best, with trade paperbacks coming in a close second.

    ReplyDelete