Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fun Opportunity

So, this morning I got an email inviting me to preview Spirit Dances (Luna Books) by C E Murphy, the upcoming 6th novel in the Walker Papers series.  I love this series & am looking forward to reading the new installment.  However, I have been trying to finish The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor for over a week now & I still haven't gotten through it.  It's not a bad read, but I don't find myself engrossed in it like most other books I enjoy.  Anyway, instead of plowing ahead through The Looking Glass Wars, I have decided to put it aside in the name of opportunity.  Unfortunately, lately I have been trying to read authors that I haven't read before so I've fallen behind on the Walker Papers series.  So, my friends, this week I will be catching up on the Walker Papers in order to read and review Spirit Dances (Luna Books) before it's March release.  Looking forward to reading:  Coyote Dreams (The Walker Papers, Book 3), Walking Dead (The Walker Papers, Book 4) and Demon Hunts (Walker Papers, Book 5) very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment