Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What's next?

So, normally at this point, I'd be starting My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers, Book 3) since I've finished the first two novels and generally like to read a series without interruption.  However, I have decided to take a break from the Soul Screamers series for a little while.  First of all, I've downloaded the series on my new e-reader and I'm still getting used to reading on it.  My hands want the feel of paper beneath them again :)  Second, I look at my to-be-read bookshelves and I see a variety of options to choose from; conversely, looking at my book reviews shows that I've been reading a lot of paranormal fiction right now and maybe it's time for a brief interlude of something else.

So, after perusing my shelves, I've decided to read The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks.  I know that this book has been out for a very long time, it's been on my to-be-read shelf for a very long time.  But, since I've not read it nor have I seen the movie, I'm going to give it a go.  I haven't read anything by Sparks before so this will be a first.

I'll let you know what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment